Fruit Juice Matters stipendiet
Hvis du er studerende indenfor kost og ernæring, kan du nu søge Fruit Juice Matters stipendiet 2018, som uddeles i samarbejde med Selskabet for Ernæringsforskning (Danish Nutrition Society).
The purpose of the Fruit Juice Matters Travel Fund is to support:
- A research stay or trip to develop the applicant’s skills or knowledge within a nutrition related field
- Participation in short courses or training on a nutrition related topic abroad or in Denmark
- Active participation in a conference where the applicant presents a poster or is chosen to do an oral presentation
The applicant must fulfil the following requirements to be considered as a recipient of a grant from the Fruit Juice Matters Travel Fund:
- The applicant must be a member of the Danish Nutrition Society
- The applicant must have finished either a bachelor or a master degree within a nutrition related field in the academic year prior to the deadline of the grant application
- The application must be related to a topic within the field of nutrition. The topics of (i) juice, (ii) fruit and vegetables (iii) plant-based or (iv) healthy eating will be prioritized.
If you are in doubt about the relevance of your activity, you may contact DNS through the email: email@example.com
One grant of 5,000 DKK will be awarded in 2018 and one grant in 2019. Deadline for grant applications: 1st February 2018 and 1. February 2019.
The recipients of the Fruit Juice Matters Travel Fund will be published on the webpage of DNS and contacted through email. The award will be given at the DNS yearly meeting during spring the same year.
Recipients of the Fruit Juice Matters Travel Fund grant may/will be asked to present their research project or findings at DNS Travel Night placed in the third Thursday of January the following year after receiving the grant.
The application to the Fruit Juice Matters Travel Fund must contain:
- Motivational letter (maximum one page)
- Abstract and status (accepted or pending) (if applicable)
- Letter of recommendation